Awards & Accomplishments
• 2019, WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award
• 2018, WeddingWire Rated
• 2016, New York Book Festival, honorable mention for Just One More Game
• 2015, Featured on The CW, Live TV show, Studio 62 with Jamarcus Gaston
• 2015, Just One More Game, children's book published
• 2010, Chick-fil-A Humanz of the Week Contest winner
• 2008, Bats in the Air, Bats in My Hair, children's book published
• 2007, Graduated with a B.A. in Visual Art, Erskine College, Due West, SC
• 2007, Honorable mention in Student Art Show, Erskine College, Due West, SC
Davey was the only person that I knew I’d go to when I started my business. An apt businessman himself, with THE eye for aesthetics, Davey knew exactly what The Blessed Beard needed to stand out. We looked through countless competitors to parse out what I liked most. He helped me write the story of my business with a logo that speaks volumes! - David P.
Davey is an exceptional artist. His talent in creating illustrations is matched by his imaginative designs. This spring, I asked Davey to create a couple of coloring pages for our college's alumni day. Davey surpassed all expectations. He created about 8 unique coloring pages for our event, kids and parents alike LOVED them as he had told the story of our beloved school in cartoon, kid friendly form! For example, he had one page with our school's signature building, with two towers, being climbed by King-Kong-like squirrels (as squirrels overrun the campus). He also designed a kid-friendly mascot and had a few pages of that story that were fun to color. Our school's mascot is a vague silhouette of a pilot in a WWII biplane, not anything cute. But Davey made the pilot a dog in standard fighter pilot gear. These are just a few examples of Davey's creativity! - Elizabeth C.
Very passionate, very creative, great communicator, Davey listens to you and makes sure you have the right design and constantly in contact, made me an amazing logo in just a few days, highly recommend him for your design needs. - John J.
I used Davey to make a logo for my new company. I had a few different images I wanted to combine and make my own. He made multiple proofs, all right in-line with my vision. After picking one, he worked closely with me to produce a professional, polished final version. Thanks for the speedy and excellent service! - Tyler E.
Davey is so easy to work with. He’s helped me with everything from business cards to album art photography and layout. When I started my own business and needed a banner I knew exactly who to go to. Davey listened to my ideas and helped me create the perfect eye catching banner for Music Adventure. Thanks Davey! You rock! - Lynne M.
Read View reviews: in
• Altavista Journal, 'Red House woman authors book'
• Erskine Mirror, 'Morgan illustrates children's book'
• Fete Magazine, 'Just One More Game', book signing at Borderlands Comics and Games
• Greenwood Today, 'Published Book Illustrated By Erskine College Graduate'
• Illustration Mundo, 'Published Book Illustrated By Erskine College Graduate'
• Index-Journal, 'Love of drawing leads to children's book illustrations'
• News-Chronicle,'Morgan illustrates new children's book'
• The Charlotte Gazette, 'Hamlett releases second children's book'
• The CW, Studio 62 (Live TV show) with Jamarcus Gaston, 'Just One More Game' book Q&A
• Times-Virginian, 'Native pens second children's book'
• Travelers Rest Tribune, 'Travelers Rest: TR Town & Art Crawl'